- The PARC Flea Market is open to Licensed Ham Radio Operators Only
- When completing your PARC Flea Market “Item For Sale Form” Your User Name must be your FCC Licensed Callsign
- PARC is currently listing Ham Radio Equipment valued over $50 for sale or donation.
- PARC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE BUYING, SELLING OR DONATING OF ANY ITEM ON THE PARC FLEA MARKET AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY ITEM.
- ALL ITEMS BOUGHT, SOLD OR DONATED ARE AS IS AND BUYER BE WARE.
- PARC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE, LIBAL OR ACT AS A MEDIATOR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ALL SALES, PRUCHASES AND DONATIONS ARE BETWEENT THE SELLER AND THE BUYER.
- The seller agrees to notify PARC within 24 hours of any sold or donated listed item.
- Any Flea Market member who does not notify PARC of a sold or donated item within 24 hours may be banned from the PARC Flea Market for future use.